QUOTE from Dr Fung (emphasis mine): “Widely acknowledged as healthy, the Mediterranean diet is high in oleic acid, the monounsaturated fats contained in olive oil. Olives are native to the Mediterranean region, and olive oil was being produced as early as 4500 BC. Ripe olive fruit is crushed into a paste and the oil is extracted using a press. The term “virgin” refers to oil that is extracted using these mechanical means only and is certainly the best choice.”
NOTE – What does it say?
- What gets your attention?
- What does it say about Reality? (Any misperceptions to correct?)
- What does it say that I need to obey? (What should be added to my strategy?)
- How can I incorporate what is true into my Disciplines? (Specific methods?)
- What questions do I have for the experts? What might be the answers?
SOURCE – Footnotes:
 Quote from The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung; Greystone Books (March 3, 2016). Page . Kindle location:
Photo Credit: grobery, Mediterranean diet (close up), the Creative Commons license via Flickr.com
Please review the page How and Why We Use Quotes.
Key: Fung-10-30.30 Last Revision: 07/21/2020