Dietary fat, long shunned for its purported effect of causing heart disease, is back. Natural fats, such as found in avocado, nuts and olive oil are well known to have healthy effects on both heart disease and diabetes. The Mediterranean diet, high in natural fats is well accepted to be a healthy diet. Dietary cholesterol has also been shown to have no harmful effect on the human body. Eggs and butter are excellent sources of natural fats, which have minimal effect on blood glucose or insulin.” 
NOTE (my commentary)
Dietary cholesterol has also been shown to have no harmful effect on the human body.
Eggs and butter are excellent sources of natural fats, which have minimal effect on blood glucose or insulin.
1. What gets your attention?
2. What does it say about Reality? (Any misperceptions to correct?)
3. What does it say that I need to obey? (What should be added to my strategy?)
4. How can I incorporate what is true into my Disciplines? (Specific methods?)
5. What questions do I have for the experts? What might be the answers?
SOURCE – Footnotes:
 Chapter Three: What causes Type 2 diabetes? – Dr Jason Fung, in Diabetes Unpacked: Just Science and Sense. No Sugar Coating by Tim Noakes, Jason Fung, et. al.
Please review the page How and Why We Use Quotes.
Key: 10-31.39 Last Revision: 07/21/2020