QUOTE from Dr Fung (emphasis mine):
“If you are taking prescription medications, you should seek the advice of a physician. But the bottom line comes to this.
If you don’t eat, will your blood sugars come down? Of course.
If you don’t eat, will you lose weight? Of course.
So, what’s the problem? None that I can see.” 
NOTE (my commentary)
If you don’t eat …
So, what’s the problem? None that I can see.
1. What gets your attention?
2. What does it say about Reality? (Any misperceptions to correct?)
3. What does it say that I need to obey? (What should be added to my strategy?)
4. How can I incorporate what is true into my Disciplines? (Specific methods?)
5. What questions do I have for the experts? What might be the answers?
SOURCE – Footnotes:
 Chapter Three: What causes Type 2 diabetes? – Dr Jason Fung, in Diabetes Unpacked: Just Science and Sense. No Sugar Coating by Tim Noakes, Jason Fung, et. al.
Photo Fasting-a-glass-of-water-on-an-empty-plate, via Wikimedia Commons.
Please review the page How and Why We Use Quotes.
Fung-10-31.44 Origin: Last Revision: 07/21/2020