What are the questions I should be asking?
What are the questions I should be asking about my church work?
What are the questions I should be asking about my health?
What are the questions I should be asking about my creative work?
– what would my life be like if I only read what I found interesting and only wrote anything down because I found it interesting?
– if I had no projects or plans in mind but simply allowed my thoughts to flow onto the page when I wanted them to.
– part of what I am doing is to respond to what I think other people will be interested in. I want to write down what it seems to me that people need or want to hear. When they do not listen to me, it’s discouraging it makes the process uninteresting to me. I wanted to be a conversation.
What are the questions I should be asking about my marriage and emotional Wellness?
What are the questions I should be asking that will help me to be more productive, fruitful and balanced, Flywheel and Flow, in this season of My Life?
- aSmitford (21)
- aTransfer to RD (106)
- Blogging 301 – 2022 (1)
- IDM/Jason Fung and Fasting (72)
- N+S Fung (39)
- Warehouse (Misc) (120)
- Workbench (377)
- Architect of Ideas (7)
- Bookshelf (1)
- Productivity Bin (240)
- Thoughts (Via Facebook) (14)
- YouTube Informed (1)
- zBLOGGING 101 (121)
- zDark (134)
- zTemplates (30)
- zTransfer Bin (17)
- 3,735 hits
MilestoneRead All Blogs by EasterApril 17, 202279 days to go.