The Evolution of a Blog Post
1. Notice information … an interesting idea.
2. Mark trail. In some way mark the location of the idea to review it again.
3. Copy the idea into a private storage retrieval device under my control: Evernote, photocopy pages into files, etc.
4. INPUT: Collect and display the idea. QNQS Anchor post.
QUIET = LEARNER
5. Reflect on the meaning of the idea. Question it.
6. Understand how it works.
7. Consider adapting it for my context. Improve it. (Early Adopter)
8. Consider Adopting it into my context. Evaluate it for worth.
9. Test it. Debug it.
– This is still just my notebook.
10. Insight. Word of Wisdom. Word of Knowledge.
11. God’s will, benefit, application, tool.
12. Creating strategies for people to use.
MARKETS & AUDIENCES
1. Incarnation. Local, assigned responsibility. =KinmundyChurch.org
2. Fellow workers: Pastors and denominations.
3. PRODUCTIVITY methods; Solving my own problems.
4. Students: developing the left hand; raising up disciple makers. The Toaster.
5. The Academy: researchers, scholars, innovators and developers. Theoretically. Class.
At what point does information
become an obligation
to then become personally responsible
to work with it and produce something?
(Parable of the Talents)
Perhaps the blogs are no longer a box of ideas … perhaps they are now a museum of ideas.
Parable of the Talents
Just In Time Teaching
Luke 21:13 This will be a time for you to bear testimony. 14 Settle it therefore in your minds, not to meditate beforehand how to answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.
Mark 13:11 And when they bring you to trial and deliver you up, do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say; but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.
8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be my disciples.
- aSmitford (21)
- IDM/Jason Fung and Fasting (72)
- N+S Fung (40)
- Warehouse (Misc) (160)
- Workbench (340)
- Architect of Ideas (7)
- Bookshelf (1)
- Productivity Bin (240)
- Thoughts (Via Facebook) (14)
- YouTube Informed (1)
- zBLOGGING 101 (83)
- zDark (132)
- zTemplates (30)
- zTransfer Bin (17)
- 3,655 hits
MilestoneMeet Dr Mansury!October 14, 2021What is my new A1C?