PRODUCTS: Work only on what is interesting and fruitful
- How to get organized as a Pastor (GTD)
- TO: ToDo + Organization
- SR: Sermon + Reading
- PA: Pastoral Care + Attention
- The Pastor’s Spiritual Life
- The Pattern (minimal)
- Be One … ascending grace
- Bring One … descending grace
- Raise One … sending grace
- Create a movement … extending grace
RENEWAL FOR THE SMALL CHURCH
- DM101 backwards … start with the church
- Strategy for the small church growth
- 4 systemic problems for disciple making
- Disciple making rather than worship
- Extended family rather than institutional
- Ambidextrous Disciple Making rather than Prairie DNA
- Relationship based rather than program
- Neighbor focus rather than strangers
FASTING FOR HEALTH AND SPIRITUALITY
- 40 days of Fung
WESLEY UPDATED … version 5.0
- 40 posts on Methodist history connecting the past, present and future
- strategy for future … is there one?
- Neo-conservatism aka Barth
- Version 1= England/Wesley, 2=Asbury, 3=Modernism, 4=Social Action Liberalism, 5=?
MY STRATEGY: (Application)
What gets my attention?
Do I understand the need or problem?
Do I understand the potential solution?
Do I understand how to apply that strategy?
What questions do I have for the experts? What might be the answers?
Who needs to hear this?
What do I do next?
SOURCES – Footnotes:
This is an anchor post; its purpose is to begin a conversation.
Please review the page How and Why We Use Quotes.
Key: Blogging 201 Last Revision: 07/20/2021.