1. Who are you? David Kueker
2. What do you do? – What are you best at?
Reading, learning, thinking, strategy.
3. Who do you do it for?
In retirement, I can focus on benefit for myself, my wife, then my family and friends.
4. What do those people want or need?
– good stewardship; fruitful
– exercise; stronger, more flexible
– fasting, lower blood sugar and insulin
– better sleep
– reverse aging, improve my life
– enjoyable reading, enjoyment of life
5. What do those people get out of it? How do they change as a result?
– retirement brings time and energy to do #4.
– retirement is a time of fewer distractions
MY STRATEGY: (Application)
What gets my attention?
Do I understand the need or problem?
Do I understand the potential solution?
Do I understand how to apply that strategy?
What questions do I have for the experts? What might be the answers?
Who needs to hear this?
What do I do next?
SOURCES – Footnotes:
How to know your life purpose in 5 minutes | Adam Leipzig | TEDxMalibu
16,712,929 views Feb 1, 2013
This is an anchor post; its purpose is to begin a conversation.
Please review the page How and Why We Use Quotes.
Key: Blogging 201 Last Revision: 07/20/2021.