- Blog Work In Progress: 12 Authors, 12 Months (187)
- INTERMITTENT FASTING (43)
- MY HAPPINESS PROJECT 2020 (79)
- My Happiness Project (79)
- PRODUCTIVITY 101 (186)
- Thoughts (2)
- WOOP (11)
- Workbench (19)
- zBLOGGING 101 (83)
- zTemplates (26)
- zTransfer Bin (17)
- zWarehouse (Misc) (44)
- 2021 Anchor Post Template
- Norwood Recovery x 10 steps copy
- If a miracle happened in today’s session, what miracle would she be hoping for?
- Your negative thoughts and feelings are not, in fact, the result of what’s wrong with you … but what’s right with you.
- When you CHANGE the way you THINK, you can CHANGE the way you FEEL.
- Welcome to FallSeptember 1, 2019A new season is here.
- 2,785 hits
Category Archives: 1.Managing Clarity
#131 26. Turn off alerts. Every alert sucks away your attention. Principle: QUOTES:  Scripture  26. Turn off alerts. Your phone buzzes. Your email dings. Chat windows pop up. Every alert sucks away your attention. So turn them off. Go … Continue reading
Managing Clarity: The Next Step Principle: Arrive at a destination by paying attention to your steps. QUOTES: Distracted driving is any activity that diverts attention from driving, including talking or texting on your phone, eating and drinking, talking to people … Continue reading
Managing Clarity Principle: Arrive at a destination by following a trustworthy road. QUOTES: “Could be worse.” Unofficial motto of the state of Minnesota. Proverbs 2:9 Then you will understand righteousness and justice and equity, every good path; Proverbs 4:14 Do … Continue reading
1.01.1 Managing Clarity: The Destination Principle: Arrive at a destination by making sure that every step is in that direction. QUOTES: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” “That depends a good deal on … Continue reading