- Blog Work In Progress: 12 Authors, 12 Months (187)
- INTERMITTENT FASTING (43)
- MY HAPPINESS PROJECT 2020 (79)
- My Happiness Project (79)
- PRODUCTIVITY 101 (186)
- Thoughts (2)
- WOOP (11)
- Workbench (19)
- zBLOGGING 101 (83)
- zTemplates (26)
- zTransfer Bin (17)
- zWarehouse (Misc) (44)
- 2021 Anchor Post Template
- Norwood Recovery x 10 steps copy
- If a miracle happened in today’s session, what miracle would she be hoping for?
- Your negative thoughts and feelings are not, in fact, the result of what’s wrong with you … but what’s right with you.
- When you CHANGE the way you THINK, you can CHANGE the way you FEEL.
- Welcome to FallSeptember 1, 2019A new season is here.
- 2,785 hits
Category Archives: Writing Workshops & Retreats
In clarifying my own personal writing workflow process for “The Writing Pastor” Workshop, I hope to answer the following questions: 1. What did I learn from my experience of developing a blog for a local church audience at Kinmundy.Wordpress.com? … Continue reading
FIVE QUOTES from Max Lucado: (These quotes are supposed to display to the right of the cartoon.) I noticed people would read these short articles I was assigned to write for our church bulletin and they would say, Boy, that’s … Continue reading
The Writing Pastor: A Workshop with J. Bradley Wigger For pastors and church leaders who are committed to the ways writing can be a spiritual practice This workshop is designed particularly for pastors and church leaders who are committed to … Continue reading
NOTE: This is no longer a sticky post. A sticky post is the first one you see when you visit the site. To view the other posts related to the workshop in order, please click on the category in the … Continue reading