- NO QUOTE If by intermittent fasting you mean the same pattern day after day after day
- 72 Alcohol while fasting …
- 71 Artificial sweeteners that raise insulin should be expected to be harmful, not beneficial.
- 69.5 But what happens if the liver is already crammed full of fat?
- 70 N+S Experiments proved that fructose caused the development of insulin resistance in humans.
- 5,361 hits
MilestoneRead All Blogs by EasterApril 17, 2022What is my evaluation?
Tag Archives: Note
QUOTE from Dr Fung (emphasis mine): “The human body is well adapted for dealing with the absence of food. What we’re describing here is the process the body undergoes to switch from burning glucose (short term) to burning fat (long … Continue reading
QUOTE from Dr Fung (emphasis mine): “The cell is not in a state of ‘internal starvation’ but is instead overflowing with glucose. One of the most basic principles of toxicology is that the dose makes the poison. Even oxygen in … Continue reading